[Open Beats] 15k coder/developer search - deadline extended!

Great news,

The deadline to find a coder/developer for PAMOJA has been extended to next Wednesday, 17 October. We've posted our "call for coders" on the Beat Making Lab website: http://beatmakinglab.com/15k-for-an-open-source-coder/

Please share this link with anyone you feel would be interested. We want a passionate, talented open source lead-developer on our team!

Thanks for your support.