[Osdc-edu-authors] Published: The Secret Lives of Faculty: Background

Matthew Jadud mjadud at allegheny.edu
Thu Apr 1 17:56:51 UTC 2010

And, Mel and I have generated a lot of additional topics that we'll be
working towards. She posted that working list on a wiki.

Unfortunately, Mel has so many wikis, I forgot where she posted it.

Some of them I'm going to push out to this list and the TOS list for
comments and discussion before we write them. (And/or, I'll be asking
colleagues at a variety of institutions for comment.) Personally, I
think the series is going to be interesting to write, and I'll try and
get ahead on some of the articles so that people can comment on them
before they go to press.

Cheers,
Matt