[Osdc-edu-authors] Fwd: Curriki’s Christine Mytko: Open Education and Policy

Mary Bitter mbitter at redhat.com
Thu Aug 12 14:49:36 UTC 2010

Your ideas are definitely worth it. I'll add it to the list and start
digging around and see if I can find a writer for the topic.  Do you
know Christine Mytko by chance?
Also, I post the author schedule / ideas here:
http://opensource.com/education/authors-schedule
I think Greg use to do the same.

thanks much, Karsten.
MAB