[Osdc-edu-authors] POSSE article draft - maybe 85% ready

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Aug 19 15:09:01 UTC 2010

On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 09:32:09AM -0400, Mary Bitter wrote:
> Thanks for doing this, Colby!
>
> Mel, is this ready to go live?

I just did a round of edits.  Not much to really fix, of course, but I
did some work on Mel's signature writing style to make it a bit more
readable in the journalistic sense -- decreasing paragraph size by
putting individual topics or quotes as stand-alone paragraphs.  A few
other clarifications:

http://openetherpad.org/osdc-edu-posse-article

I have no idea if that is the canonical source right now, or if there
have been other changes.  The 'Time Slider' feature of EtherPad shows
you exactly where I made edits, if someone needs to manually merge
them in to Drupal.

- Karsten