[Osdc-edu-authors] POSSE article draft - maybe 85% ready

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Fri Aug 20 15:26:29 UTC 2010

> I just did a round of edits.  Not much to really fix, of course, but I
> did some work on Mel's signature writing style to make it a bit more
> readable in the journalistic sense -- decreasing paragraph size by
> putting individual topics or quotes as stand-alone paragraphs.  A few
> other clarifications:
>
> http://openetherpad.org/osdc-edu-posse-article

Thanks, Karsten!

Mary, I'm going on vacation this coming week, so I'm going to say "I'm
happy with this text and think I've done as much as I can usefully do on
it, and am happy with you pushing whatever you deem ready to push
whenever you deem it ready to push," and will start thinking about more
articles (actually, I want to start trying to pump out a regular stream
of TOS-related news roundups - getting into a rhythm will make it easier
for me) when I get back in a week.

--Mel