[Osdc-edu-authors] Steve M. interview?

Matthew Jadud mjadud at allegheny.edu
Tue Aug 24 20:00:10 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Greg had suggested the possibility of a 5-questions interview with
Steve Midgley regarding the federal Learning Repository project:

http://www.ed.gov/blog/2010/07/the-learning-registry-a-first-look-2/

I had suggested my freshman seminar class (15 students) might take the
lead on that. Here's a landing page regarding that possible project:

http://www.rockalypse.org/courses/fs101f10/to-do/open-interview/

If that looks good, then Greg: feel free to play matchmaker. Do
introductions as you see fit, as I'd like to get talking with Steve
(if he's game) so that we can set up some dates to get things rolling.

Cheers,
Matt