[Osdc-edu-authors] Still interested in OSDC?

Joseph Thibault joseph.thibault at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 18:16:50 UTC 2010

I want to be a writer for opensource.com/education

--
**  I am leaving Global Classroom Inc. effective February 19th, 2010.  After
that date all mail to this address and support at globalclassroom will be

Joseph Thibault
Global Classroom, Inc.

Email: jthibault at globalclassroom.us
Skype: joseph.thibault
Phone: (802) 735-2066
Blog: http://theglobalclassroom.blogspot.com

This information may be privileged or confidential and is intended for use
solely by the person(s) named above. Review of this communication by anyone
other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited; and distribution
or duplication of this communication may not be made without the prior
consent of the sender.