[Osdc-edu-authors] Oops! Fwd: FLAT WORLD KNOWLEDGE: OPEN COLLEGE TEXTBOOKS - Disrupting Traditional Textbook Publishing’s Heavy Toll on America’s Future

Libby Levi llevi at redhat.com
Thu Feb 18 14:40:02 UTC 2010

Hi Sanford!

I work with the illustrations for the Education channel. I like your
image!

Couple questions:

1. Do you mind if we crop it to fit the standard image size on the site?

and,

2. can it be released with the standard creative commons license
(attribution, share alike) that we use?

Let me know, and I'll take care of getting it ready and uploaded for
you.

cheers!

  .

Libby Levi