[Osdc-edu-authors] The Author's Schedule, halp pls :)

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Mon Feb 22 16:21:08 UTC 2010

OK, now that we've got a handful of folks who actually have writing
privileges, it's time to start fleshing out our schedule.  Which means
saying to all the people with good ideas, "what publication date should we
be shooting for?"

Please take a look:

http://opensource.com/education/authors-schedule

The end state I'd like to get to: commitments for content, at least three
articles a week, going two weeks out, at all times.

I think we're good for this week, actually.  Which means that I'm looking
for three hearty souls to commit an article for next week, 3/1-3/5.  Don't
be shy.  :)

--g

--
Educational materials should be high-quality, collaborative, and free.
Visit http://opensource.com/education and join the conversation.