[Osdc-edu-authors] RIT Collaboration Facilitates Government Transparency on the Internet

Remy DeCausemaker remyd at civx.us
Tue Jul 20 22:11:29 UTC 2010

Mary,

Thank you for providing us with a place to hang our hat, and share our story
:)

I've been slacking a bit on posting to OSDC since the springtime (and by
slacking, I mean writing too much code to have time to write stories), but I
intend on getting atleast one story, if not 2 maybe, from our Hackfest at
OLPC HQ. I'm in the process of drafting up 2 articles for our University
Blog (http://innovation.rit.edu), and I will be posting atleast one of those
drafts for review for the education (maybe the government?) channel by the
end of the week)

As far as graphics, feel free to cook up whatever you'd like. I really like
the graphic that we got for our "course to co-op lifecycle" article on OSDC
a few months back (
http://opensource.com/education/10/3/course-co-op-lifecycle-openinnovationrit)
so I trust in your foo.

Feel free to contact me anytime. I'm here to help others be that change that
we all want to see in the world,
--RemyD.

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 4:58 PM, Mary Bitter <mbitter at redhat.com> wrote:

> Remy, I am excited about your article re: http://www.rit.edu/news/?v=47701!
>  Do you have a graphic in mind or would you like us to work on one?  If you
> need us to work on then please send us a draft and I'll get a graphic
> request in the works so everything is ready to go when your article is
> final.
>
> Thanks for the note on Facebook,
> Mary Ann
>
> --