[Osdc-edu-authors] articles awaiting review? a process question.

Greg DeKoenigsberg greg.dekoenigsberg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 18:09:40 UTC 2010

Heather, you haven't done anything wrong.  Fact is, right now we've got a
hole in this process, and the hole is me.  I'm occupied at my new gig, and
simply haven't had time to follow up on this queue.

I'll find some cycles tomorrow to figure out our publication schedule over
the next couple of weeks.  When we've got content actually in the queue,
this is supposed to be the easy part.  :/

--g