[Osdc-edu-authors] New community mailing list

Jason Hibbets jhibbets at redhat.com
Tue Jun 29 16:34:20 UTC 2010

Hi moderators and authors,

I wanted to let you know that thanks to Karsten Wade, we now have a
community mailing list set up. You can subscribe here:

Some of you will be auto-subscribed. If you need help subscribing,
please let me know. Below is the description of what the purpose of the
list is. Note, the list is completely open, including archives, and we
want to encourage lots of non-Red Hatters to join the list and start
participating. We can discuss more about this in our weekly meeting this
afternoon.

*List description*
This list is for the opensource.com community, which includes the people
who write, edit, moderate, maintain, publish, design, think about, make
plans, sets policy and governance, and otherwise do the work that makes
this a community practicing the open source way.

This list is not meant to substitute or supplement the discussions that
occur on opensource.com. It is meant to be the location where
administrivia and such topics are discussed. The list and archives are
open to the general community, as is the open source way.

Thanks,
Jason
--
Jason Hibbets, RHCE :: Twitter: @jhibbets
Project Manager | Brand Communications + Design

http://opensource.com -- Where open source multiplies