[Osdc-edu-authors] Happy Monday from OSDC/edu. :)

Remy DeCausemaker decause at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 20:45:26 UTC 2010

Greg,

I'm meeting with my storytelling team (whomever is ROCing it for spring
break that is), and we'll talk editorial calendar then. We're going to spend
this week clearing our winter queue (Stallman, OLPC, CSH Seminar Series,
Maybe old FUDcon stuff too, and ofcourse our OSDC post on the co-op
lifecycle). I'll get the status on our Co-op Lifecycle and Course model
story, and see if we can't bump it to the end of this week(or earlier if you
really need something). I'll ping my team, and we'll rendezvous tomorrow.
We'll be in #openinnovation on freenode at 3pm.
--RemyD.

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 2:35 PM, Mel Chua <mel at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 03/01/2010 11:09 AM, Greg DeKoenigbserg wrote:
>

>> Hello, authors! Let's take a look at the schedule, and see how we're
>> doing.
>>
>> http://opensource.com/education/authors-schedule
>>
>> Hmm. This week looks suspiciously empty, as does next -- partly because
>> no one but me/Mel can edit this page, which is a FAIL condition that I'm
>> looking to remedy.
>>
>> In the meantime, let's get some commitments. Does anyone have an idea
>> they'd like to expound on, either this week or next?
>>

> Sometime this week - I'm hoping for tonight, but it may be tomorrow night
> depending on how far I get with other work tonight - I'm going to write up
> the "Students, Here's What We Look For In An Open Source Hire" that's listed
> under "Committed, no date" on that page. It dovetails nicely with the
> materials I'm writing for the Fedora Summer Coding SIG anyhow.
>
> Feel free to sit me down and tell me to write for an hour if you really,
> really need this *now* at any point.
>
> --Mel

Remy DeCausemaker

Remy DeCausemaker