[Osdc-edu-authors] Tough week.

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Thu Mar 11 18:32:13 UTC 2010

It's Thursday, and I've got 45 minutes between legs at the Detroit
airport.  If you'd never heard of Detroit and had only Terminal A by which
to judge, you'd think that Detroit was one of the finest cities on earth.

Anyway.

So I figured I'd check the queue, and it looks like we've got no articles
awaiting review.  Which isn't personally devastating to me, but it's not
ideal either.  :)

I'd like to get one article out this week.  Does anyone have anything?
Mel -- any luck with your piece?  Remy?

I've got some ideas I'm also getting ready to tee up -- the "five
questions" format is a good way to fill these gaps.  If anyone has good
ideas for an interviewee who might be able to play the "five questions"
game, please holler.

--g

--
Educational materials should be high-quality, collaborative, and free.
Visit http://opensource.com/education and join the conversation.