[Osdc-edu-authors] "Dashboards" post: OSDC-article-worthy?

Mostly for Greg:

Just wrote this. Couldn't not get it out of my brain.

http://blog.melchua.com/2010/03/17/teachers-they-know-how-to-make-dashboards/

It would need cleanup and focusing (maybe a more specific Dashboard call to action from Max), which I (theoretically) don't have time to do right now, but if it's got the makings of an article in it, feel free to yank, clean up, post, etc. (or I can dump the text straight into Drupal and then you can do whatever you want with it, if you prefer).

If it does not having the makings of an OSDC article, ignore.

--Mel