[Osdc-edu-authors] OSDC/edu weekly update

Libby Levi llevi at redhat.com
Wed Mar 24 15:56:28 UTC 2010

hey greg!

do we need an image for Remy's article?

.. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . ..
  .

Libby Levi

Red Hat
Brand Communications + Design
llevi at redhat.com

On Mar 24, 2010, at 11:17 AM, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:

Mel and I are both heads-down on other projects this week, so there's
not a lot of energy to push this week.  My goal is just to keep the
heartbeat, so I'll look at Remy's piece sometime today and push it
live.  After this week, the schedule will pick back up again.

Take note: the author's schedule is now linked on the left nav.
Which means that, very soon now, I'm going to be much more aggressive
about keeping this page very well updated -- because it will be a
personal embarrassment to me if that page is too light.  Transparency
for the win. :)

--g

--
Educational materials should be high-quality, collaborative, and free.
Visit http://opensource.com/education and join the conversation.