[Osdc-edu-authors] OSDC/edu weekly update

Libby Levi llevi at redhat.com
Thu Mar 25 20:24:47 UTC 2010

I found a really great image looking back at a projector for Remy's
article. I could easily see us updating this for other speakers in
other venues, too. Like an open*edu film series :)

If you think it will work i'll upload it to the site.

cheers!

Libby

.. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . ..
  .

Libby Levi

Red Hat
Brand Communications + Design
llevi at redhat.com

On Mar 24, 2010, at 12:10 PM, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:

On Wed, 24 Mar 2010, Libby Levi wrote:

> hey greg!
> do we need an image for Remy's article?

Since it's about Karlie Robinson, maybe an image of her?  All we've
got currently is a small icon, so maybe that's not great:

http://avatar.identi.ca/49821-96-20090417191224.jpeg

I dunno, maybe combining that with some RIT image somehow?  Unsure.

I could also use some feedback on the article itself.  I have chosen
not to install Flash on my laptop, but in this case that's a serious
impediment to me.  :)  Can someone take a look at the draft article
and tell me if the video is coming up properly?

--g

--
Educational materials should be high-quality, collaborative, and free.
Visit http://opensource.com/education and join the conversation.