[Osdc-edu-authors] This week

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Mon May 3 17:13:44 UTC 2010

On Mon, 3 May 2010, Matthew Jadud wrote:

> On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 12:09, Greg DeKoenigsberg <gdk at redhat.com> wrote:
>> Also, Joseph's article on the sneak preview of Moodle 2.0 is great stuff,
>> and from my cursory review, looks like it'll be suitable for publication
>> later in the week.
>
> Classes end for me Tuesday. I'll try and do the next article in my
> series (massive traffic driver that it is... :/) shortly.

Brilliant.  Seems your last article touched a nerve with a few people.
Good stuff.  :)

> In another week, we'll probably have a wrap-up post we can do re: the
> Allegheny/Fedora experiment.

Now *that* is the article I personally am *really* looking forward to.

--g

--
Educational materials should be high-quality, collaborative, and free.
Visit http://opensource.com/education and join the conversation.