[Osdc-edu-authors] reaching out to a few folks

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Thu May 20 02:51:52 UTC 2010

List,

Wanted to let you know that I came across this today:

http://web.mit.edu/newsoffice/2010/linc-unites-educators.html

and I emailed Richard Larson
(http://esd.mit.edu/Faculty_Pages/larson/larson.htm) to see if he'd like
to contribute an article or interview, as well as telling him about
osdc/edu in general and floating the idea of his joining the mailing
list.

This also made me think about Anne Margulies (former director of MIT
OpenCourseware and who once spoke at FUDCon).  Anne is now the CIO for
Massachusettes, and I'll be emailing her to see whether she's still
involved in the open source in education space at all.

--Max