[Osdc-edu-authors] Article idea, need a hand. :)

I don't know who's familiar with "Full Marks", but it's an awesome project that comes from Mark Horner of Siyavula fame:

http://www.markhorner.net/2010/10/27/fullmarks-first-milestone/

Basically, the idea is open assessment banks.  If anyone has a few minutes, read about it and think:

"If I could ask Mark one question about fullmarks, what would it be?"

I'd like to collect these and then do a quick "Five Questions" article with Mark.  I'd come up with the questions myself, but (a) I know too much about the project already, and (b) I'm wicked short on time, so this is kinda the lazy way.  ;)

Ready, steady... GO!

--g