[Osdc-edu-authors] A clever thing that ISKME is doing

Check it out:

http://paper.li/OERCommons/iskme-ites

paper.li is a pretty amazing idea.  (Not open source, but hey.)  Enter in some twitter IDs, and *boom!* instant newspaper.  We use it internally at ISKME to track cool goings-on in the education space, collaboratively.

If you folks want a quick look-see at what we share at ISKME, have a look-see.

--g