Re: [Osdc-edu-authors] Article idea, need a hand. :)

On Tue, Nov 02, 2010 at 08:30:37PM -0400, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 7:40 PM, Karsten Wade <kwade redhat com> wrote:

> > I'm also curious if their intent is to fill fullmarks.org.za with just
> > South African-assessed content?  Should each country/state/city setup
> > their own?  (I see the site code is GPL, content is CC BY.)  If we are
> > supposed to setup or parse by country/region, can content be ported
> > easily between site instances?
> >
> > OK, those last are just my community curiosity, probably not good osdc
> > questions.
>

> No, I'd say those are pretty good questions.  :)

I finished with the intro-to-the-toolset slideshow, and it talks
specifically about some of this.  It is preloaded with South African
assessment criteria, which are maintained by a grant from the
Shuttleworth Foundation, and it's ready to accept similar criteria
from other locations.  There is a point in the creation of a test,
etc., where you tie it to an assessment base.

Still, it's not clear to me if they want to aggregate all that via
this one site, or federate other sites and have a clever way to sync
all those assessment criteria on the back-end.

- Karsten