[Osdc-edu-authors] Draft article: a professor's perpsective - the landscape of academic participation in open source projects

Mary Bitter mbitter at redhat.com
Thu Nov 18 18:56:10 UTC 2010

I can take it through proofing on this end if there aren't any edits
from this group -- any edits?  I'll also get this article in the queue
for an image.

Also, Mel, if Heidi will register as a user, we can set her up as an
author etc. & add her to this email list.
http://opensource.com/user/register

thanks much,
Mary Ann