Re: [Osdc-edu-authors] Some recently posted articles from FIE and Engineer of the Future

Mel Chua wrote:
> Actually, I wonder if an opensource.com Ignite night might be fun. Maybe
> a 20-slide slidedeck competition on the topic of
> http://opensource.com/life/10/11/open-thread-how-do-you-describe-open-source-uninitiated.

I've bounced this ides around before. (Well, I also submitted the topic
to the Raleigh Ignite, but it didn't get accepted.) I wonder if we did
an Ignite-style event with the rule that it has to 1)be opensource.com-y
but 2)not about software at Summit, if anyone would come?

Ruth