[Osdc-edu-authors] TOS BoF notes published as an opensource.com article

Just wanted to let people know that the Birds of a Feather notes from Teaching Open Source have been published - I took our etherpad at http://openetherpad.org/sigcse-tos-bof and spun it into an article at http://opensource.com/education/11/3/capturing-sigcse-conversation-computer-science-professors-discuss-teaching-open-sourc and tried to pull in as many of the conversation threads I overheard as possible.

I'm going to try to individually find and email each of the professors mentioned there, but I don't think I've got contact info for everybody, so if you know somebody in the article who you're not sure is on the TOS list, please do forward. :)

--Mel