Re: [Osdc-edu-authors] TOS BoF notes published as an opensource.com article

On 03/31/2011 10:16 PM, Mel Chua wrote:
Just wanted to let people know that the Birds of a Feather notes from
Teaching Open Source have been published

...er, that is to say, "this is the email I sent to the Teaching Open Source list, since they were the folks at SIGCSE that I wrote about."

I wonder how those professors can be persuaded to write (or get their students to write) articles about the cool things they're doing - I get the feeling faculty usually have the problem of too much to write already, but in what cases might it be worth it?

--Mel