Re: [Osdc-edu-authors] PROGRESS!

I'm shooting to get this article live this week, Matt! I've been real excited about this one :-)

On 04/15/2011 02:56 PM, Matthew Jadud wrote:
This article has moved from "late" to "grossly late." However, I'm
slowly clearing bottlenecks.

Heidi Ellis had pointed out on the TOS list how faculty have to
prioritize; I've been prioritizing teaching/teaching-related projects
and research publications all semester over everything else. Add to
that two pieces of travel during the semester and I have been unable
to do any blogging for OS.com. So it goes.

BUT THE TIMES THEY ARE A CHANGIN'. Just sayin'.

I've updated the Steve M interview that we did last term. There were a
number of edits that needed to be done based on an email from Steve,
which I believe I've addressed all of. Any smoothing that is done by
anyone looking at it is welcome. I'm now going to move on and find a
way to share some audio from the SIGCSE interviews, so that I can get
those rolling next. And then, I'll blog fluently about how you should
never try and publish four papers in one semester with a full teaching
load, a conference presentation, and a robotics competition...
crazy-crazy.

But, we're alive again, and slowly clawing our way back up through the
gravedirt. Zombie-blogger at your service!

Cheers,
Matt