Re: [Osdc-edu-authors] PROGRESS!

Sometimes masterpieces take time, Matt! :-)

On 04/19/2011 04:29 PM, Matthew Jadud wrote:
On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 14:20, Mary Bitter<mbitter redhat com>  wrote:
I'm shooting to get this article live this week, Matt! I've been real
excited about this one :-)
Mercy. It took long enough, no?

I know why it took so long, but I need to do better. My concern was
not doing right by Steve M., and making sure that the edits happened
in a way that left the interview in a good state... and it ended up
being detailed enough work that it was hard to do quickly (surrounding
all the other "must do now" deadlines I've been under non-stop since
mid-December).

We'll see if we can't move the SIGCSE podcasts a bit faster (which
should be easy).

Cheers,
Matt