[Osdc-edu-authors] ARTICLE DRAFT: Andragogy vs Pedagogy

http://blog.melchua.com/2011/04/29/andragogy-vs-pedagogy/

"No questions asked, no admissions applications to fill out – no need to prove you’ve got potential to learn before you’re actually allowed to try your hand at learning it. Don’t prove to us that you could learn it, we say. Go learn it, then come back and prove to us you did."

Thoughts? I realize that there's a lot of good stuff labeled "pedagogy" (and that I'm basing my argument here on semantics) but couldn't think of a better way to make the distinction.

--Mel