[Osdc-edu-authors] WAS Re: e-text licensing POSSIBLE ARTICLE?

Matthew Jadud mjadud at allegheny.edu
Mon Jan 17 22:10:41 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 17:00, Sanford Forte <siforte at ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> This is an interesting discussion. Practical and ideological differences can
> be claimed, and defended, within the spectrum of argument presented by both
> sides.

I may reply a bit on the original thread, but I wanted to break it to
ask this question (since it represents a different thread):

With minimal editing, could we run your email in the Education
channel, Sanford? What do others think? (I think it nicely captures
the discussion that was going on, and clearly highlights fundamental
challenges.)

Cheers,
Matt