[Osdc-edu-authors] [TOS] FW: SIGCSE coverage: help develop the plan of (journalistic) attack

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Sat Mar 5 04:04:07 UTC 2011

> [ACTION?] Mel: will we need some kind of release form?

This is a good question. Copying Ryan Shelley from Red Hat's Creative
team, the wizards behind all our videos (which are frequently creative
commons licensed). Leaving TOS and osdc-edu-authors both on the To: list
since it's relevant to both parties.

Ryan, you mentioned there's a standard card we use for releases of audio
and video work, where the person being interviewed just reads it out
loud into the mic - can we get the text of it real quick? Somewhat
time-sensitive since SIGCSE activities begin this coming Wednesday. :)

Thanks!

--Mel