[Osdc-edu-authors] SIGCSE coverage: firming up the game plan

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Mon Mar 7 21:33:58 UTC 2011

>> * a list of articles she can expect from you (email this list!) and
>> * roughly what dates they will be coming and
>> * if any of them are REALLY time-sensitive (as in, "must be pushed live
>> within 48 hours of my sending the article text to this mailing list!")
>> because otherwise we'll buffer them out a bit over the next month or so.

Here's mine (I land very, very, *very* late tomorrow night):

* NOW: pre-SIGCSE post
* FRIDAY (8:30-10am): liveblogging Susan Landau's keynote, "A Computer
Scientist Goes to Washington: How to be Effective in a World Where Facts
are 10% of the Equation" (the other two keynotes still need owners!)

I will probably do some more interviews and session covers as well, but
this is all I'm committed to at the moment since I'm not sure where I
will be yet.

--Mel