[Osdc-edu-authors] SIGCSE session coverage co-ordination

Matthew Jadud mjadud at allegheny.edu
Tue Mar 8 16:53:42 UTC 2011

On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 11:09,  <ghh at mweb.co.za> wrote:
> moment! Mel wanted 1 article per keynote, and I think we only have 2
> covered. I assume that Mel will cover the openeing keynote of the plenary

If the Felleisen keynote isn't covered, I can do that. I've taken part
in the TeachScheme! workshop, have been on the plt-scheme and plt-edu
lists for years, and know the tools/community reasonably well.

> Otherwise, Leslie is covering HFOSS, I will deal with the Android workshop
> on Wed. and some TOS stuff, and I guess everybody has a pet session to
> cover.

I'll also cover the lab-centric computing, which I'm taking part in
Wed. evening. Beyond that, I haven't even looked at the schedule to
make any choices.

> Let's try and get all the keynotes covered up front folks; we can figure the
> rest out a little later: anybody want to take on a particular keynote?

I guess I just did that. Hooray for reading top-to-bottom!

Cheers,
Matt