[Osdc-edu-authors] ARTICLE READY: CS professors speak back: capturing an hour of SIGCSE conversation

Matthew Jadud mjadud at allegheny.edu
Tue Mar 29 01:23:33 UTC 2011

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 17:23, Mel Chua <mel at redhat.com> wrote:
> without blocking on me further - I'm trying to turn into a content machine
> at the moment.

I'll try and get one or more interviews put together and ready for
publication soon, but I still have two more publications to get out
for peer review before the end of this month (one for FIE, and one for
ICER). All my writing time this semester seems to have gone into 5
papers and a grant, which pretty well left me unable to contribute
meaningfully on opensource.com.

I'll do my best to catch upon os.com content creation...

Cheers,