Re: [Osdc-edu-authors] EDU ARTICLE LIVE: Do you speak my language? Education versus open source processes and principles

The entry about "no" duplicates the EDU text for both EDU and OS.
Having seen Mel developing this list over time, that's a bug.

I think she would want  that to read that one "no" in the OS world
doesn't matter, or something.

Cheers,
Matt