[Osdc-edu-authors] Checking in

Hi All,

I'm checking in on the list of articles that have been posted under "in-progress" ---please let me know an ETA if you can. :-)
I am currently waiting on final review on FOSS and education in South Africa by Grant Hearn articles -- hoping to post end of week or early next week.

thanks everyone -- I know a lot of you must be wrapped up in end of school year fun! :-)
MAB