[Osdc-edu-authors] Checking in

Mary Bitter mbitter at redhat.com
Thu May 12 16:54:25 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I'm checking in on the list of articles that have been posted under
"in-progress" ---please let me know an ETA if you can. :-)

    * (jadudm) Various professor interviews from SIGCSE 2011
    * (Mihaela Sabin) HFOSS symposium at SIGCSE 2011, others?
    * (mchua) Hey teachers - you intimidate us too!
      <https://www.redhat.com/archives/osdc-edu-authors/2011-April/msg00017.html>
    * (mchua) Turning admissions upside-down
      <https://www.redhat.com/archives/osdc-edu-authors/2011-April/msg00030.html>
    * (Ralph Morelli) HFOSS symposium at SIGCSE 2011?

I am currently waiting on final review on FOSS and education in South
Africa
<https://www.redhat.com/archives/osdc-edu-authors/2011-April/msg00024.html>
by Grant Hearn articles -- hoping to post end of week or early next week.

thanks everyone -- I know a lot of you must be wrapped up in end of
school year fun! :-)
MAB