Re: [Osdc-edu-authors] Checking in

    * (mchua) Hey teachers - you intimidate us too!
      <https://www.redhat.com/archives/osdc-edu-authors/2011-April/msg00017.html>
    * (mchua) Turning admissions upside-down
      <https://www.redhat.com/archives/osdc-edu-authors/2011-April/msg00030.html>

I'm waiting for feedback/editing on mine and for someone to tell me what to do with them - drafts are up at the links above.

I know Matt Jadud didn't like the 2nd one, but I'm wondering whether there are any salvageable points there that I could rewrite into a different article, or if the whole thing should be scrapped.

--Mel