Re: [Osdc-edu-authors] Checking in

Hi Remy,

I didn't get this article last week. I have no idea why but I'm super glad you followed up. I'll get an editor to review and be in touch.

Thanks much.
Mary Ann

On 05/18/2011 04:50 PM, Remy DeCausemaker wrote:
Mary & Mel,

First off, thanks for the shine in the contributor's spotlight :)

Second, I wanted to see where you folks were at with our girlscouts post we drafted last week? (attached)

Do you need anything else from us? Is there a different way I should submit it?
If not, when should we expect it to go live?

Lemme know if you need anything, and looking forward to hearing back from you,
--RemyD.