[Osdc-edu-authors] Open World Forum in Paris, late Sept 2011

Hi,

I just wanted to pass along an invitation from Dave Neary of the GNOME
project who is also on the program committee for Europe's 'Open World
Forum', which is an international conference in Europe on open source.
Jean-Pierre Archambault is heading up an education track at the
conference and is looking for speakers with something compelling to say
about education and open source.

http://www.openworldforum.org/

If you are interested, please contact Jean-Pierre at
<jean-pierre archambault ac-paris fr> - alternatively I would be happy
to do an email intro for you.

Thanks and sorry for the spam,
~m