[Osdc-edu-authors] Article Heads Up

Remy DeCausemaker remyd at civx.us
Fri Nov 4 15:55:03 UTC 2011

All,

I'm at the Syracuse Tech Garden right now, about to watch Todd Park, CTO of
US Dept. of Health and Human Services give a presentation titled
"Unleashing the Power of Data, IT, and Innovation to improve Health."
Incase this fella isn't on your radar, check his bio here:
http://www.hhs.gov/open/discussion/todd_park_bio.html

I have caught this guy on CSPAN dropping Open Source and O'reily, so I know
he "gets it." I will be taking notes, and probably put together a post. It
would probably be a good fit for the Gov Channel.

I'll keep you posted,
--RemyD.

Remy DeCausemaker
Research Associate