[Osdc-edu-authors] NEW ARTICLE + PODCAST: Introducing the values of open communities to students: A podcast with Grant Hearn

Hi All,

HAPPY FRIDAY! We have a new article + podcast for your reading and listening pleasure. :)
Introducing the values of open communities to students: A podcast with Grant Hearn by Matt Jadud

Matt, thank you for all the work you put into this! I'm excited to have a new content type (podcasts) on opensource.com. I look forward to working with you on the others to come.

Jason, thank you for all the work on the back end / technical side.

please FaceTweetBlog to the world!
Mary Ann