[Osdc-edu-authors] Saw this one on Engadget earlier today...

Matthew Jadud mjadud at allegheny.edu
Mon Jan 23 21:44:08 UTC 2012

Bummer.

So, does that mean I shouldn't do this? Or, should I do the Fora
interview, and we can run that as appropriate? (That is, if you're
doing a bigger-picture Adafruit interview, then the focused Fora
interview won't break that?)

Whatever you think is best. I was all excited about trying not to
totally geek out and turn into a puddle of adoration and
awesomeness-worship in getting to interview Limor.

:)

Cheers,