2012-May Archive by Thread
Messages are ordered newest-to-oldest in this index. The newest
threads will be at the top of this page, the oldest will be at the bottom.
Within a single thread, the first mail note is the START of the
thread; the notes following that are in the chronological order of
when they were received. So globally, newest messages are at the top,
but within a thread, the oldest (the start of the thread) is at the
If you think about it, it is confusing. Just go with the flow and everything will be all right.
- [Osdc-edu-authors] NEW ARTICLE: Protests demonstrate growing demand for open access to research,
- [Osdc-edu-authors] Fwd: [OER-advocacy] Elsevier's Genomics associate editor resigns, will devote himself to open access,
- [Osdc-edu-authors] Touching Base,
- [Osdc-edu-authors] New Article: How open educational resources from pre-K to 12th grade present accessibility problems,
- [Osdc-edu-authors] NEW ARTICLE in EDU + AN E-CARD FOR MOTHERS DAY,
- [Osdc-edu-authors] NEW EDU ARTICLE: The day TuxPaint became contagious,
- [Osdc-edu-authors] Opensource.com - Weekly,
- [Osdc-edu-authors] Print-friendly pages? (aka: please help Mel stop uploading Word documents of osdc/articles to Blackboard, because that's just... wrong on so many levels.),