2010-August Archive by Thread
Messages are ordered newest-to-oldest in this index. The newest
threads will be at the top of this page, the oldest will be at the bottom.
Within a single thread, the first mail note is the START of the
thread; the notes following that are in the chronological order of
when they were received. So globally, newest messages are at the top,
but within a thread, the oldest (the start of the thread) is at the
If you think about it, it is confusing. Just go with the flow and everything will be all right.
- [Osdc-list] No vacation policy? | opensource .com review – Vol 2 Issue 13,
- [Osdc-list] story ideas for Life channel(?),
- [Osdc-list] Public spaces, Apertus, and an o pen letter to Google | opensource.com review – Vol 2 Issue 12,
- [Osdc-list] Google, acquisitions, OpenIDEO , and killing dinosaurs | opensource.com review – Vol 2 Issue 11,
- [Osdc-list] Lockheed Martin goes open, people freak | opensource.com review – Vol 2 Issue 10,