[Osdc-list] Points system

Hi opensource.com users.

We just posted a discussion on our Facebook page about adding a points system to opensource.com - http://www.facebook.com/opensourceway?v=app_2373072738#!/topic.php?uid=162962298056&topic=18458

Feel free to help start the conversation there, or, if you'd like, we can collect feedback via the mailing list as well.

*Points system*
We're looking at installing a Drupal point system module on the site. What do you think?

What other sites do you use that have points systems that you like? Why do you like them?

Thanks,
Jason
Project Manager | Brand Communications + Design
Red Hat :: 1801 Varsity Drive :: Raleigh, NC  27606

http://opensource.com -- Where open source multiplies