[Osdc-list] Welcome & Feedback

Hello opensource.com friends,

First off, welcome. We're glad you signed up and hope that together, we can improve opensource.com and develop a strong community around it. I'm also glad that we now have a place to talk about the future of the site, but can still discuss the different topics and articles on the site itself.

We've got almost 50 folks signed up so far, so we're off to a great start. I wanted to post a few questions to see what everyone here is thinking or has questions on. Please feel free to chime in on any that you like.

1) The site was "launched" on January 25 this year. What are some of the things you like about the site? Don't like?

2) What is missing from the site, i.e., what would you like to see done next?

3) What are some ways that you think we can reach new audiences, i.e., people that don't know what open source is or do, but might call it something else?

4) Do you have any questions for me or any other moderators that we can try to address?

Thanks,
Jason

PS If you're on social media, we are @opensourceway on twitter, identi.ca, flickr, YouTube etc.
--
Jason Hibbets, RHCE :: Twitter: @jhibbets
Project Manager | Brand Communications + Design

http://opensource.com -- Where open source multiplies