[Osdc-list] Open Source Webinar/Webcast Platform?

Hi, folks.

I'll be jumping in on the opensource.com team to help with our email marketing efforts and the creation of a webinar/webcast series to promote the great conversations taking place on OSDC.

With that said, I wanted to send out a note and see if anyone was aware of an open source platform that we could use for our next webinar/webcast event. I've heard there was some feedback about not using an open source solution for our Open Your World Forum (understandably so) and just wanted to see if this group had any thoughts/leads on a solution I could pursue.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts/ideas you all have-- and I'm looking forward to working with you all.

Chris

--

Chris Morse

Brand Communications + Design