Re: [Osdc-list] Open Source Webinar/Webcast Platform?

Karsten Wade wrote:
http://www.dimdim.com/
We're already planning to try DimDim for our next webinar. It seems like it should work pretty well, maybe even in some ways better than the Thomson Reuters service.

If we want to keep lighterweight, we'll have to continue looking.  I
can think of a few ways with currently used HTML 4 standards to
architect a solution that doesn't involved Flash or other proprietary,
heavy technologies.
This seems to be the nearly impossible request to fulfill. We had several "Flash? Ugh." comments. But I've hunted and asked and hunted and asked and can't find anything comparable that doesn't use Flash.

Ruth