Re: [Osdc-list] Open Source Webinar/Webcast Platform?

DimDim hasn't released any updates to their open-source product for 2 years.

Its supposed to be on version 5.5 (http://onlinehelp.dimdim.com/getstarted/Whats-New.html), but their sourceforge site†(http://sourceforge.net/projects/dimdim/files/)†only has downloads for the 4.5 version.

An alternative would be to use something like BigBlueButton - http://bigbluebutton.org/. Its open-source, probably has all the features required. I haven't used it personally, but it does look like a nice product. One advantage of Dimdim is that it is user friendly.

Flash seems to be the way to go for the time being. (At least till the other options mature).

Regards,
Nick Mathew