Re: [Osdc-list] Androids, spaghetti data, prosthetics , and The White House | opensource.com review – Vol 3 Issue 10

On Mon, 8 Nov 2010, Jason Hibbets wrote:

Here is your weekly glimpse of what’s happening on opensource.com. We had a great week on the site that included new contributors and a variety of excellent content. Big event this week, our webcast on Open Services Innovation. Help us spread the word and join if you can.

The Introducing students to the world of open source: Day 1 article [http://opensource.com/life/10/11/introducing-students-world-open-source-day-1], by Asheesh Laroia, was picked up over the weekend by HackerNews and Reddit, which generated a ton of traffic. You probably want to read that one if you haven’t already :)

(-:

I am committed to doing my best to get the word out about my articles, and thereby drive traffic your way.

-- Asheesh.

--
Increased knowledge will help you now.  Have mate's phone bugged.